Stop Trump Wine #stoptrumpwine
A supermajority of the city of Charlottesville stood up to the hatred embodied by the Trump candidacy on November 8, 2016.
In spite of his election, we will work every day of his presidency to remind Trump and his supporters that we will not condone the bigotry, racism, and misogyny that he and his allies demonstrate.
Events during Donald Trump's campaign made it clear that Eric Trump, the president of Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia, shares the views of his father.
Let's demonstrate through economic action that the residents and business owners of Charlottesville will not stand for the hatred espoused by Eric Trump and those like him.
We will not stop boycotting until Donald and Eric Trump stop supporting and implementing policies of hate, and publicly pledge to preserve and protect the rights of all Americans: especially people of color, LGBTQ, Muslims, immigrants, and women.
- Stop distribution and sales of Trump Wine
- Cancel events at Trump Winery
- Support other Trump boycotts
What can you do?
- Do not purchase Trump Winery products
- Do not stay at Trump Winery's Albermarle Estate
- Cancel your wine club membership
- Cancel your events
Caterers, florists, photographers, event planners
- Refuse to work events held at Trump Winery
Restaurant owners and bar managers
- Immediately stop purchasing and selling Trump Winery products in your business
- Request that your distributor stops selling Trump Winery products
- Stop selling Trump Winery products
- Request that your parent company stops selling Trump Winery products
Wine tour operators
- Refuse to stop at Trump Winery
- Cancel tours that request stops at Trump Winery
- Do not promote Trump Winery products
- Do not sell Trump Winery products
Property owners near Trump Winery
- Post anti-Trump signs on your property along routes to the winery